Monday, November 23, 2009

May you rest in peace, Ibu Dhany

well, yesterday at 10pm, i heard a shocking news from my sis..
my former highschool teacher passed away at 8pm because of stroke..
she had been suffering from those illness since i was still in grade 11..
she has been a great chemistry teacher..
she taught me the tricks to solve her test..
when we didn't understand the lesson, she made a extra class for us after school..
i remember when she was mad with my class, because we didn't pay attention..
i remember, the last day she taught me, she said that she was suffering from some illness, but she never told us the details..
suddenly, we heard the news that she got a stroke, and it was the third time she got stroke..
i visited her, when she was in hospital..
i remember, me and my friends gave her a birthday surprise to her house..
i remember the way she laughed when she heard kreshna's sinden..
she asked us about our chemistry grades, and she taught us some chemistry lesson..
and now, she's gone..
but i know, it's the best way for her.. and God loves her so much, so He called her home..

Bye, Ibu Dhany..
Thanks for making me fall in love with chemistry..
Thanks for the lessons..
Thanks for the tricks..
Thanks for your dedication..
Thanks for everything :)
sorry, i never had a chance to visit you before i went to college..
sorry for everything :)
May you rest in peace...

No comments: