Thursday, December 31, 2009

the last day of 2009 :)

well, actually i don't know what to say..
i've been through a lot of good times and bad times, but i believe that everything is a gift from God.. 
I won't forget the last days of high school.. making the yearbook, dealing with the final exams, and a lot of good things that had happened during those high school days..
it was great, and wonderful :)
because i was too comfortable with my high school days, it's not easy when I had to go to university, because I would live far from my family and friends.. I thought i couldn't do this, but God never leave me.. He makes me stronger..
I found a bunch of great friends in university.. and finally I can go through this things..
university life is harder than I thought.. a lot of assignments to do, a lot of quizzes..
but, it has been a wonderful opportunity to learn a lot of new things.
and the hardest things of this year is when the doctor suspected that I had an early glaucoma..
in front of people, I tried to cover up my true feelings.. 
but to be honest, I was afraid and I didn't want to be blind..
thank God, my friends, who knew about this things, help me to go through this..
they made me stronger until I had faith that God will heal me..
and now I believe that He already healed me :)

Thanks guys for helping me, and making this year so wonderful :)
I won't forget every moments that we had, the good ones and the bad ones..
 

No comments: