Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Remembering those good days :)

6 silly things i did with my bff, who is also my chairmate for 3 years :

1. Join the " SMS Selebriti"
2. Cleaning my bff hair with tissues during the art class coz she dyed it.. ahaha 
3. Laughing at my bff coz she smelled the bus' curtains.. ahahaha.. because it had the same color with her favorite blanky.. ahaha
4. watching a "not my things " tv program, and recorded it with my phone, coz she was a big fan *read : obsessed* with the host, but she couldn't watch it
5. Making a fan from some magazine cover, because my bff thought the model looked like her crush.. ahaha
6. Ate a plastic of oranges during civic class
7. wrote all her text messages from her crush, because she didn't want her sister read it.. 

well, it has been 6 months after high school days :) and i still can't forget those good days..
*nostalgia mode : on*

well, i'll wrote some of those good days later :) 
gotta go to bed..


.ikanbuntel.

No comments: